Order by 3PM Monday to Friday
It is our aim to provide excellent customer service at all times and we hope you are happy, both with your purchases and the level of service provided.
However, if you have a concern regarding your purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone 01224 590886.
How long do I have to make a return?
- The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations of 2013 state that you are entitled to change your mind and receive a full refund within 14 days of receiving your goods so long as the goods are sealed and in their original condition.
- You have up to 30 days from receipt of your purchase to report any faults or damage to an item in order to qualify for a refund.
- Should we be unable to replace or repair the faulty item within 6 months after being informed, you will qualify for a full refund.
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, our returns policy allows you 30 days to report your concern for consideration.
- The customer has a 'Duty of Reasonable Care' to ensure that any returned item arrives back to us in its original condition.
What can I return?
- Any unopened (sealed) item purchased from us within 14 days of receiving your goods, should you change your mind. Good must be in a resellable condition. Unsealed body care and personal care items will not be refunded if you change your mind. N.B This includes (but is not limited to) body lotions, deodorants, cosmetics
- Any opened (seal broken) item purchased from is that is faulty or damaged. Faulty or damaged products must be reported within 30 days of receipt of your purchase.
How do I contact you?
You can call us on 01224 590886 or email email@example.com to report your concern.
Where should I send my return?
Please return all items to:
Grampian Health Store
34 Market Street
What returns documentation do I need to send?
Attach a copy of your sales reference number along with your name and the delivery address of your order.
What refunds/charges will apply?
- If you change your mind within 14 days after receiving your purchase, all items will be refunded in full. You will be liable for the cost of returning the goods to us. It is recommended you ensure you retain the tracking details of the package you are returning to us.
- If you are returning faulty or damaged goods within 30 days after receiving your purchase, all items will be refunded in full including any postage charges, provided the items are sent 2nd class Royal Mail. It is recommended you ensure you retain the tracking details of the package you are returning to us.
When will I receive my refund?
- Refunds will be made within 14 days of receiving the returned goods back as long as they are in the original condition.
- Refunds will only be made to the card or PayPal account used to pay the original order.
This policy is effective as of 19th February 2022. We adhere to UK Consumer legislation - The Consumer Rights Act 2015 and The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Grampian Health Store reserves the right to review and change this policy.