Order by 3PM Monday to Friday
NaturesPlus Immune Microbiome (30 Capsules)
Size: 30 Capsules
Natures Plus Immune Microbiome: multi-strain probiotic delivering 10 billion live CFU per capsule with a prebiotic fibre complex. No refrigeration required.
• 10 billion friendly microorganisms in each capsule
• Provides the benefits of 19 strains
• No refrigeration required
• Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily
NaturesPlus Immune Microbiome is a scientifically-backed probiotic supplement, providing 10 billion friendly bacteria in each capsule.
With the health benefits of 19 different strains alongside vitamin D3, NaturesPlus Immune Microbiome capsules is an excellent probiotic formula with immune-supportive benefits coming both from vitamin D3 as well as the sheer variety and volume of friendly bacteria provided.
Completely shelf-stable, Immune Microbiome does not require refrigeration making this a convenient option for those who forget to take probiotics from their fridge, and handy for those who like to pop them in a handbag or pocket to take in the middle of the day.
And, it also contains a prebiotic fibre complex to further complement the action of the live bacteria. A complete, all-round formula, NaturesPlus Immune Microbiome is a premium quality, mid-strength probiotic choice
Part of NaturesPlus brand new Immune range - engineered by nature, backed by science.
Take 1 tablet daily.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Each serving (1 tablet) provides:
Vitamin D3 10ug
- Lactobacillus plantarum DR7 (1billion CFU)
Microbiome Diversity Support Blend 100mg (9 Billion CFU)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bla80), Lactobacillus acidophilus LA02 AF, ); Streptococcus thermophilus Y08 AF, Bifidobacterium bifidum BB01 AF, Bacillus coagulans, Pedicoccus pentosaceus PP06, Lactobacillus crispatus LCr86, Bifidobacterium adolescentis Bac30, Bifidobacterium infantis BI45, Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB42, Lactobacillus acidophilus LA85, Lactobacillus lactis LLa61, Lactobacillus plantarum LP90, Lactobacillus casei LC86, Lactobacillus brevis LB01, Lactobacillus rhamnosus LRa05, Bifidobacterium bifidum BBi32, Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB42
SPEND £35+ FOR FREE DELIVERY
- Royal Mail Tracked 24-Hour
- Same day dispatch before 3pm (Monday-Friday)
- UK wide delivery
Delivery is sent using Royal Mail Tracked 24-Hour service.
Tracking details will be sent to you via text or e-mail when your order is dispatched.
Orders will be dispatched on the same day if processed before 3pm (Monday - Friday) excluding bank holidays
Orders under £35 value incur a £4.50 delivery charge.
Occasionally, we will use alternative couriers which may not use a next-day service but we'll choose the fastest delivery option available.
LOCAL HOME DELIVERY SERVICE AVAILABLE
- Same day service
- Free on orders £75+
- Delivery radius AB10-AB25 & AB32
This option will be available to you during checkout if your postcode is within our postcode delivery radius. (AB10-AB25 & AB32)
We aim to deliver your order the same day on orders processed by 3pm (Monday to Saturday).
Occasionally this is not possible and we may have to offer a next-day delivery instead.
This service is free on orders over £75.
Consult your GP, pharmacist or healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
Discontinue use and consult your GP or healthcare professional if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
This product has not yet been reviewed.